Marbled Muffin Traybake
- 500g McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix
- 165g Cold Water
- 500g McDougalls Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 165ml Cold Water
- Place the McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater. Blend in the water on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 1 minute on medium speed. Do not overmix.
- In a separate bowl make up the McDougalls Chocolate Muffin Mix in the same way using the remainding water.
- Drop alternative spoonfulls of plain and chocolate muffin batter into a greased and lined 35cm (10 x 14) tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190C/350F/Gas Mark 4 for 25-30 minutes until risen and firm to touch. For fan-assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Allow to cool then cut into bars.
Drizzle with McDougalls Chocolate Fudge Topping