Luxury Strawberry Ice Cream
Luxury style strawberry ice cream using Bird’s ice cream powder and fresh strawberrys
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: —
Serves: 24 portions
- 200g Bird's Ice Cream powder
- 400ml whole milk
- 200g fresh strawberries (hulled and crushed)
- Crush the fresh strawberries in a seperate bowl to a pulp.
- Place the correct amount of milk into a mixing bowl. Select the whisk attachment
- Blend the correct amount of Bird's ice cream powder and milk using a whisk attachment, on HIGH speed for 5 minutes. Fold into the ice cream mixture the crushed strawberries.
- Portion into suitable container and freeze.
Try with other fruit fillings like raspberry, apple, banana etc