Luxury Fruity Flapjack
McDougalls Flapjack with luxury dried fruits
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 100 approxg
- 1500g McDougalls Flapjack mix
- 1 Red apple(cored and chopped)
- 150g Apricots(dried, ready to eat)
- 100g Dried Cranberries
- 100g Sultanas
- 50g Each Poppy,Pumpkin,Sunflower and Sesame seeds.
- 1 Orange (zested and juiced)
- 1tbls Honey
- Place the McDougalls Flapjack mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater, add all the other ingredients keeping back 10g of each of the seed for the topping,and mix on SLOW speed until all ingredients are incorperated into a moist mix.
- Place the mixture into a lined 25cmx35cm(10x14) tray and level out. Sprinkle the remaining seed onto the top of the flapjack and gently press them into the surface. Bake at170c/325f/Gas mark3 for 30 minutes until the flapjack is just starting to brown around the edges.
Cut the flapjack into portions whilst it is still warm in the baking tray.
Check apricots, sultanas and seeds for additional allergen information.