Loaded Vegetable Pizza
This pizza uses carrot and courgette in a McDougalls Soft Bap Mix base.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 165g
- 500g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 150g Grated Carrot
- 150g Grated Courgette
- 200ml Warm Water
- Vegetarian Sausages (chopped into small pieces)
- 300g Homepride Tomato sauce
- 200g Green Peppers (Diced)
- 300g Grated Cheese
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix, grated carrot and grated courgette in a mixer bowl fitted with a dough hook. Blend in the warm water and mix on a medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle to fit a greased 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) tin. Prick the base with a fork and leave to rise for 5 minutes or 15 minutes for a deep pan pizza.
- Bake in a preheated oven 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 8-10 minutes, until well risen and lightly golden. For fan assisted ovens reduce the temperature to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Spread the remaining sauce over the part baked base. Scatter the sausages and diced peppers over and top with the grated cheese.
- Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
If preferred, cook the pizza base fully. The cooked bases can be frozen and then defrosted before adding the topping.
Check vegetarian sausage for additional allergen information.