Jubilee Ice Cream
A delicious ice cream packed with flavour and colour to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: —
- 200ml Cold water
- 100g Bird's Ice Cream Mix
- 50g frozen blueberries defrosted and pureed
- 50g frozen raspberries defrosted and pureed
- Place the water into a bowl fitted with a whisk attachment, add the Bird's Ice Cream Mix and whisk on slow speed for 30 seconds, scrape down and whisk on high speed for 5 minutes until light, thick and creamy.
- Divide the ice cream mixture into three.
- Whisk the blueberry puree into one third and the raspberry puree into a third. Leave the remaining third plain.
- Pipe or spoon alternate layers of each flavour Ice Cream into a suitable container or individual pots starting with the blueberry then plain and finishing with raspberry.
- Freeze until firm.
Add a few drops of natural food colouring to the Blueberry and Raspberry Ice Creams for a more vivid colour