Honey & Ginger Duck
Panfried duck breast on a bed of Sharwood’s Medium Egg Noodles, with mange tout, carrots, peppers and spring onion, in Sharwood’s Honey & Ginger Sauce, topped with deep fried chilli.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 430g
- Sunflower oil for pan frying
- 1kg British Duck Breast (finely sliced)
- 400g Mange Tout
- 300g Carrots (cut into fine batons)
- 100g Spring Onions (sliced)
- 500g Sharwood's Honey & Ginger Sauce
- Deep Fried Chill (finely sliced) for Garnishing
- 2kg Sharwood's Medium Egg Noodles (cooked)
- Pan fry the duck in a little sunflower oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and mange tout and cook for a further minute.
- Pour in the sauce and heat through.
- Stir in the spring onions and serve on a bed of Sharwood's Noodles.
- Garnish with deep fried chilli