- 4tbsp Beef dripping (or vegetable oil if preferred)
- 750g Parsnips (peeled, cored & chopped)
- 2tbsp Fresh thyme (chopped)
- 3tbsp Clear honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Heat a pan with the beef dripping in the oven.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place the parsnips in, stirring well. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the thyme.
- Return the pan to the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove, pour over the honey and coat well. Return to the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until golden.