Honey and Ginger Pork
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 50ml Sunflower Oil
- 900g Pork - Thin slices
- 225g Peppers -chopped,
- 225g Onions - chopped
- 450g Bean sprouts
- 225g Bamboo Shoots
- 800g Sharwood's Honey and Ginger Sauce
- 50g Spring Onions - Chopped
- Heat a small amount of sunflower oil in a wok and add the pork, stir-fry for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook for a further 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts and bamboo shoots and pour over the Sharwood's Honey & Ginger Sauce.
- Bring to a simmer until the pork is fully cooked.
Serve on a bed of rice or noodles garnished with chopped spring onions