Homepride Sweet & Sour Noodle Stir Fry (Chinese New Year, Wok around the Clock)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 270g
- 15ml Vegetable oil
- 150g thinly sliced onions
- 150g thinly sliced peppers
- 150g Carrots - cut into matchsticks
- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 150g Bean sprouts
- 150g Sweetcorn
- 1000g Homepride Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 300g Sharwood's Thin Egg Noodles or Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan and add the onions, peppers and carrots, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the Quorn and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts, sweetcorn, Homepride Sweet and Sour sauce and cooked noodles and simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce is heated through.
For a chicken stir-fry substitute the Quorn with 450g of Chicken breast that has been cut into thin strips and stir-fry for 10 minutes before adding the Homepride Sweet and Sour sauce.