Homepride & Quorn Melting Cheese Fajitas
Homepride Chilli Sauce, with peppers, onions, kidney beans and Quorn. In a totilla wrap with cheddar cheese.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 250g
- 15ml Vegetable Oil
- 150g Diced onions
- 150g Diced mixed peppers
- 1kg Homepride Chilli Sauce
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 400g Can kidney beans, drained
- 10 40g Wraps, warmed
- 150g Grated cheddar cheese
- Place the oil in a saucepan; add diced onions and peppers and sauté until soft.
- Add the Homepride Chilli Sauce and Quorn pieces. Heat until the mixture is simmering.
- Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add kidney beans and bring back to simmering point.
- Fill each wrap with the chilli; top with grated cheese, roll up and serve.
Serve with a crisp salad. As an alternative serve as a baked potato filling or with some boiled brown rice.