- 500g Drained canned chickpeas
- 150g Homepride Korma Sauce
- 150g Onion, finely diced
- 150g Carrot, grated
- 100g Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbs Chopped coriander
- 12 Wraps
- Seasoning to taste
- Onion, peppers and extra Homepride Korma Sauce to serve
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and mash with a fork, or alternatively use a blender.
- Stir in the Korma Sauce, onion, carrot, breadcrumbs, turmeric and chopped coriander.
- Mix well to combine. Place onto a greased baking tray.
- Cook in a preheated oven 190°C/375°F/ Gas Mark 5 for 15-20 minutes, until crisp and golden on the outside. For fan assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 180°C/350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Slice into strips and serve in a wrap with chopped peppers and onions drizzled with Korma sauce.