This is a simple twist on a traditional ratatouille; using Homepride BBQ Sauce.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 150g
- 50ml Vegetable oil
- 300g Onion (1cm dice)
- 200g Red pepper (1cm dice)
- 200g Yellow pepper (1cm dice)
- 200g Courgette (1cm chopped)
- 200g Aubergine
- 100g Celery (finely sliced)
- 300g Homepride BBQ Sauce
- In a large pan, sweat off all the vegetables (except the courgette), in the oil for approx 5 minutes.
- Add the Homepride BBQ Sauce and courgette and heat through for a couple of minutes.
- Serve as either a vegetarian option with rice or as a vegetable accompaniment.