Chicken in Homepride BBQ sauce with Peppers
Prep Time: 2 hours 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 165g
- 900g Chicken breast (sliced into strips)
- 300g Homepride BBQ sauce
- 450g Red & Yellow Peppers (15mm dice)
- Marinade the peppers and chicken in the BBQ sauce for 2 – 12 hours.
- Spread out on a non stick baking tray and roast in a hot oven (220c) for approx 15 mins, until the chicken and peppers start to brown.
- Serve either as part of a main course, or as part of a salad or in a tortilla wrap, with salad leaves, tomatoes & cheese.