Ham & Bolognese Pizza Whirls
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Serving Size: 108g
- 450g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 300ml Warm Water
- 200g Homepride Bolognese Sauce
- 200g Mozzarella Cheese
- 150g Cooked Ham (Approximately 12 Slices)
- Make up the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix: Place the mix in a bowl fitted with a dough hook and blend in the water on slow speed for 1 minute then mix on a medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle approximately 25cm x 35cm (10x14).
- Spread the Homepride Bolognese Sauce over the dough and then sprinkle over the cheese. Place the slices of ham over the cheese layer so that the whole of the base is covered.
- Roll up the dough from the shortest edge. Cut into 12 equal portions and place the whirls cut side up onto a greased 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) deep sided baking tray.
- Leave the dough to rise in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 15 minutes, until well risen and lightly golden. For fan assisted ovens reduce the temperature to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Try a ham and pineapple combination or tuna and sweetcorn also works well