Ham and Cheese Squares (Hand Held Snack)
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 675g McDougalls Savoury Scone Mix
- 100g Cooked ham, diced
- 175g Cheese, grated
- 325ml Water
- 1 Egg, beaten for glaze
- Place the McDougalls Savoury Scone Mix, ham and ¾ of the cheese in a bowl fitted with a beater. Add the water on slow speed until a dough is formed. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Roll out into a rectangle about 13mm (½) thick. Cut into 20 squares.
- Place on a greased baking and brush with egg glaze.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 10-15 minutes. For fan assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
As a vegetarian alternative substitute the ham with Quorn Sausages.