Stem Ginger & Ginger Syrup Cookie
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 90 approxg
- 1000g McDougalls Plain Cookie mix
- 100g Stem Ginger (chopped)
- 80ml Ginger syrup(from the stem ginger)
- 80ml Cold water
- Place the McDougalls Plain Cookie mix into a bowl fitted with a beater. Add the ginger, syrup and cold water and mix on slow speed until a dough ids formed. DO NOT OVER MIX. Form the dough into a roll 18cm(3) in diameter and wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cling film and cut the dough into 13x2cm(3/4) slices and press lightly onto a baking tray. Bake at 170c/325f/Gas mark 3 for 13-15 minutes, 160c for a fan assisted oven for the same amount of time. Leave the cookies on the baking tray for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling wire
Cookie mix can be made up in bulk and stored, uncooked, wrapped in cling filmed rolls in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.