Garlic Bread (Italian)
Garlic Bread made from McDougalls Pizza Base Mix
Prep Time: —
Cooking Time: —
- 450g McDougalls Pizza Base Mix
- 325ml warm water
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50g butter, softened
- 25g fresh parsley, chopped
- Place the McDougalls Pizza Base Mix and half of the garlic in a bowl fitted with a dough hook and slowly blend in the water. Continue to mix for 5 minutes on a medium speed.
- Cut into 10 equal pieces and roll into rounds, place onto a greased baking sheet and score the top with a knife.
- Mix the butter, garlic and parsley together in a small bowl and then spread equally over the rounds of dough.
- Bake at 200°C / 400°F/ gas mark 6 for 10 minutes.
Alternatively make one large traybake garlic bread.