Fruity Flapjack Bars
McDougalls Flapjack mix baked with a layer of fruit
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serving Size: 57g
- 1500g McDougalls Flapjack Mix
- 150ml Cold water
- 100g Fruits of the Forest Compote
- Place the McDougalls Flapjack Mix into a bowl fitted with a beater.
- Add the cold water and mix on a slow speed for 15 seconds.
- Press half of the mixture into a greased 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) tin. Top with the Fruits of the Forest Compote and spread the remaining flapjack mixture over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven 180C/350F/ Gas mark 4 for 25 - 30 minutes until golden around the edges.
- When still warm mark portions but leave in tin until cool.
Any flavoured compote can be used