Fruity Chocolate Traybake
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1000g McDougalls Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 400g Solid pack apple finely chopped
- 275g Sultanas
- 330ml Apple Juice
- Place the McDougalls Chocolate Muffin Mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater. Blend in the apple juice on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down and then mix for a further 1 minute on medium speed. Do not overmix.
- Add the chopped apples and sultanas and mix gently.
- Place the mixture in a greased lined 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 25-30 minutes until risen and firm to touch. For fan-assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5
Individual muffins can be made using this mix.