This recipe is suitable for diabetics.
- 500g Cox apples (peeled and chopped)
- 300g Plums (halves and de-stoned)
- 50g Dried cranberries
- 50g Caster sugar (optional)
- 50ml Water
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 250g McDougalls Crumble Mix
- 50g Oats
- 25g Mixed nuts (chopped)
- 250ml Low fat yoghurt
- 50ml Runny honey
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place the water, lemon juice and sugar into a large pan and bring to the boil. Add the fruit and gently poach until tender.
- Mix together, the crumble mix, oats and nuts and place onto a tracy lined with baking parchment. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the cooked crumble over the fruit to serve.
- Cooking the crumble and fruit separately means the crumble is all lovely and crunchy and you can sprinkle it on top and use less per portion