Forest Fruit Muffins
McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix with Forest Fruit Purree Swirled Through the Batter
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serving Size: 80g
- 1000g McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix
- 400ml Apple juice
- 300g Frozen or canned forest fruits, pureed
- Place the McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix into a mixing bowl. Select the beater attachment. Blend in the apple juice on SLOW for 2 minutes. Scrape down, then mix on MEDIUM speed for a further 4 minutes.
- Gently fold in the fruit puree with a spoon.
- Using an ice cream scoop divide the batter into 20 small muffin cases. Allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes before placing in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 30-35 minutes
The mix can be used to make a tray bake, and different fruit can be used.