Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Serving Size: 275g
- 500g Sea Bass - 15mm diced
- 500g Tomates - canned, chopped
- 500ml White Wine
- 10g Bisto Fish Bouillon
- 250g Shallots - 5mm diced
- 0.50tsp Oregano
- 2tbls Parsley - chopped
- 1Q Garlic Clove - crushed
- 250g Mussels, fresh - washed
- 250g Feta cheese
- 50ml Olive Oil
- Fry the garlic and shallots in olive oil until lightly browned.
- Add in the wine, tomatoes, Bisto Fish Bouillon, oregano and parsley. Season well.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- 10 minutes before serving add the sea bass to the pan.
- 5 minutes before serving add the mussels and feta cheese.
This can also be baked in the oven at 180C