- 1000g McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix
- 350ml Orange juice
- 200g Carrots peeled and finely grated
- Place the McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater attachment. Blend in the cold water on SLOW for 2 minutes. Scrape down, then mix on MEDIUM speed for a further 4 minutes. Add the grated carrot during the last minute of mixing.
- Place into 13 muffin cases. Allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes before placing in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 30-35 minutes, until well risen and golden.
Drizzle with orange glace icing