- 450g Turkey breast (diced)
- 150g Onion (diced)
- 50g Paxo Stuffing
- 350ml Bisto Chicken Bouillon
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 100g Smooth cranberry sauce
- Food thickener
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and add onion, gently fry for 5 minutes until soft and transparent.
- Add turkey breast and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Paxo Stuffing and Bisto Chicken Bouillon, mix well and cook gently for 20 minutes until turkey is cooked through.
- Blend until smooth and season the mixture. If required add food thickener then set aside to cool.
- Complete dysphagia diet texture checks
- Thicken smooth cranberry sauce with food thickener and serve with the sandwich for added colour and flavour