Dysphagia Coronation Chicken Sandwich Filling
- 450g Chicken breast (diced)
- 50g Raisins
- 30g Sharwood's Korma Paste
- 5g Curry powder
- 5g Tumeric
- 200ml Bisto Chicken Bouillon
- 75g Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Food thickener (if required)
- Heat Sharwood's Korma Paste in a pan, add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the raisins and Bisto Chicken Bouillon then simmer for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer to a blender and process until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix well. Check seasoning and add food thickener, if needed.
- Complete dysphagia diet texture checks.