Double Decker Choclate Muffins
- 375g McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix
- 375g McDougalls Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 250ml Cold Water
- Place the McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater. Blend in half the water on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 1 minute on medium speed. Do not overmix.
- In a separate bowl make up the McDougalls Chocolate Muffin Mix in the same way using the remainding water.
- Using an icecream scoop evenly portion the plain batter into the muffin cases. Repeat using the chocolate batter placing ontop of the plain batter.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 25-30 minutes until risen and firm to touch. For fan-assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.