Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cookie Mix with White & Dark Chocolate Chips
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 100 approxg
- 1000g McDougalls Chocolate Cookie mix
- 140ml Cold water
- 80g Dark Chocolate Chips.
- 80g White Chocolate Chips.
- Place the McDougalls Chocolate Cookie mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater, add the chocolate chips and the water and mix until a dough is formed. Form the dough into a roll 18cm(3) in diameter and wrap in cling film. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cling film and cut the dough into 13x2cm(3/4) slices, press lightly onto a baking tray.
- Bake at 170c/325/Gas mark 3 for 13-15 minutes. In a fan assisted oven reduce the temperature by 10c. When cooked leave the cookies on the baking tray for 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling wire
Cookie mix can be made up in bulk. Any dough not required immediately can be formed into rolls,wrapped in cling film and stored in a refrigerator for 5-7 days or frozen and used directly as required, from the freezer.
Check the chocolate chips for allergen information.