Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 80g
- 500g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 325ml Orange juice, warmed
- 125g Bird's Ready to Serve Custard
- 75g Raisins
- 1tsp Mixed spice
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix into a bowl fitted with a dough hook. Blend in the warm orange juice and mix on a medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle. Spread the Bird's Custard over the dough, top with raisins and sprinkle with mixed spice. Roll the dough up like a swiss roll and portion into 12. Place cut side up onto a greased baking sheet
- Leave the dough to prove in a warm place for about 15 minutes until the dough is well risen.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220C/425F/Gas Mark 7 for 10-15 minutes until well risen and golden. If using a fan oven, reduce the temperature to 200C.
Serve as a snack at morning break. This product can be frozen