Cuca de Banana
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1000g McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix
- 400ml Water
- 2 Large bananas, mashed
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- Place the McDougalls Muffin Mix in a bowl fitted with a beater. Blend in the water on slow speed for 2 minutes. Scrape down and mix for a further 4 minutes on medium speed. Do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the mashed bananas.
- Transfer the mix to a greased, lined 25cmx35cm (10x14) tin. Sprinkle over the muffin mixture pressing down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes before placing in the oven. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and then portion into slices.
As an alternative serve hot with Bird's custard