Creamy Vegetable Risotto
A creamy risotto made with Bisto Vegetable Bouillon
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
Serving Size: 390g
- 50g Butter
- 200g Onions - finely chopped 5mm
- 575g Risotto (Aborio) Rice
- 200g Red peppers - Chopped 10mm
- 40g Bisto Vegetable Bouillon
- 1500ml Boiling Water
- 450g Mushrooms - sliced
- 325g Broccoli - Florets 15mm (blanched)
- 225g Frozen sweetcorn (defrosted)
- 2 Tbsp Pesto sauce
- 275ml Single Cream
- 75g Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- Melt the butter and sauté the onion until slightly softened
- Add the rice, peppers and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Mix the bouillon with the boiling water and gradually stir into the rice, bringing to a simmer, over a period of about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes until the rice is tender and most of the Bouillon has been absorbed.
- Stir in the cream and pesto and sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
Check Pesto for additional allergen information.