Cranberry & Orange Ambrosia Fool
In this dessert, we fold cranberry and orange sauce, through the Ambrosia cream and top with a meringue.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 120g
- 350g Cranberry Sauce
- 50ml Fresh Orange Juice
- 400g Double Cream
- 400g Ambrosia Custard
- 10g Meringue (broken or crushed)
- Mix the orange juice into the cranberry sauce, to form a softened cranberry sauce
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the double cream & Ambrosia Custard, to a soft peak
- Either swirl the cranberry & orange sauce through the cream or layer up in a dessert glass
- Top with the meringue and serve
This cream can be used in a wide range of fresh cream desserts, from trifles & fools, through to doughnuts and iced fingers! What ever the % of Ambrosia custard you add back to cream, you'll be saving money. The more you add, the more you save (upto 50% of cream can be replaced).