- 450g McDougalls Scone Mix
- 50g Desiccated Coconut
- 200ml Cold Water
- 100g Dried Mango chopped
- Place the McDougalls Scone Mix, coconut and mango into a bowl fitted with a beater or dough hook. Add the water and mix on a slow speed until a soft dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- Roll out to 5mm (1/2) thick and cut into rounds with a 3-4 cutter.
- Brush with milk or beaten egg and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 220C/425F/Gas Mark 7 for 10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. For fan assisted ovens bake at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
Check coconut for additional allergen information.