Cinnamon Chip Scone
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 450g McDougalls Scone Mix
- 200ml Cold Water
- 50g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1Q tsp Cinnamon
- Place the McDougalls Scone Mix in a bowl with the cinnamon & chocolate chips. Using a dough hook blend in the water until a soft dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 5mm (1/2) thickness and cut into rounds using a 5cm (2) cutter.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 220C/425F/Gas Mark 7 for 10 minutes or until golden brown. For fan assisted ovens bake at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
Check chocolate chips packet for additional allergen information.