Chocolate Passion Pots
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 2 hours
Serving Size: 100g
- 200g McDougalls Jelly Crystals
- 1000ml Water
- 700ml cold water, for Angel Delight
- 250g Chocolate Angel Delight
- Dissolve the McDougalls Jelly Crystals in minimum amount of boiling water (as directed on the pack instructions) then stir in the remaining cold water.
- Divide the jelly between 20 serving dishes. Leave to cool and refrigerate until set.
- To prepare the Angel Delight, place the cold water into a bowl fitted with a whisk attachment.
- Add the Chocolate Angel Delight and whisk for 30 seconds on slow speed. Scrape down and whisk on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pipe the Angel Delight on top of the set jelly and serve chilled.
Try decorating with some sliced strawberries.