Chocolate Orange Cookies
Chocolate Cookies with Orange Zest and a Fudge Topping
- 1000g McDougalls Chocolate Cookie mix
- 2 Oranges zested and juiced
- 100ml Cold water (approx)
- 100g Chocolate Chips
- Place the McDougalls Chocolate Cookie mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater. Measure the orange juice and make up to 140ml with the cold water, add this, the zest and the chocolate chips to the bowl and mix on slow speed for 1 minute until a dough is formed. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Form the dough into a roll, wrap in cling film and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Remove the cling foil and cut the dough into 13 2cm(3/4) slices, press lightly onto a baking tray and bake at 170c/325f/Gas mark 3 for 13-15 minutes, 160c for a fan assisted oven
- Leave the cookies on the tray for 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling wire.
Check chocolate chips for additional allergen information.