Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 3 mins
Serving Size: 80g
- 90g butter or margarine
- 140g Bird's Cheesecake Crumb Mix
- 1tsp ground allspice
- 300ml cold semi skimmed milk
- 298g can of Mandarin orange segments in fruit juice, drained and juice reserved
- 75g Chocolate Angel Delight
- 75g Bird's Cheesecake Topping
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the Bird's Cheesecake Crumb Base and allspice. Stir thoroughly. Press lightly onto 25cm (10 inch) spring form cake tin. Chill.
- For the filling: Pour the milk and 150ml (5 fl oz) orange juice (top up with milk if necessary) into a mixing bowl fitted with a whisk attachment. Blend in the Angel Delight and Cheesecake Topping on a slow speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and add the orange segments, then whisk on a high speed for 1 minute.
- Spread the topping over the crumb base and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate.
Decorate with some mandarin segments This recipe provides a good source of calcium