Chocolate Layer Cheesecake
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hours
Serving Size: 109g
- 90g butter or margarine
- 140g Bird's Biscuit Crumb Base
- 150g Bird's Cheesecake Topping (add milk)
- 60g Chocolate Angel Delight
- 650ml cold semi skimmed milk
- Melt the margarine or butter in a saucepan and stir thoroughly into the biscuit crumb. Press lightly into a 25cm (10 inch) spring form cake tin and chill.
- To make the Cheesecake topping place the 450ml of cold milk into a clean mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment. Blend the Bird's Cheesecake Topping on a slow speed for 30 seconds, scrape down and then whisk on a high speed for 1 minute. Spread the topping over the crumb base.
- To make up the Chocolate Angel Delight, pour the remaining 200ml of cold milk into a mixer bowl fitted with a whisk, add the Angel Delight and whisk for 30 seconds on slow speed. Scrape down and whisk for a further 2 minutes on high speed until thick and creamy.
- Gently spread the Chocolate Angel Delight over the cheesecake and then chill for about an hour before serving.
Try using a layer of Strawberry Angel Delight as an alternative.