Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate Ice Cream, made with cocoa powder
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: —
- 200g Bird's Ice Cream powder
- 400ml water or milk
- 35g cocoa powder (sieved)
- Place the correct amount of water or milk into a mixing bowl (electric mixer)
- Blend the correct amount of Bird's Ice Cream powder with the liquid and then add the sieved cocoa powder.
- Using the whisk attachment, whisk on HIGH speed for 5 minutes (until the volume has increased by approximately 3 times).
- Portion into a suitable container and freeze.
To enrich you can use whole milk and up to 10% double cream and swirl through with a chocolate sauce or ganche.