Chocolate Cheesecake Delight
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Serving Size: 74g
- 175g Butter or Margarine
- 300g Bird's Biscuit Crumb Base
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 650ml Cold water
- 200g Bird's Cheesecake Filling Mix (add water)
- 225g Chocolate Angel Delight
- For the base: Place butter or margarine in a saucepan and heat gently until melted. Add the Bird's Biscuit Crumb Mix and cocoa powder and stir thoroughly. Press into a 25cm x 35cm (10inch x 14 inch) Allow to cool.
- For the filling: Place the cold water into a bowl fitted with a whisk. Gradually add the Bird's Cheesecake mix and Chocolate Angel Delight on slow speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and whisk on high speed for 1 minute.
- Spread the cheesecake mix over the crumb base. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
As an alternative why not try using White Chocolate Angel delight for a double chocolate cheesecake.