100g Bird’s Cheesecake Base Mix
20g Dark chocolate (melted)
35g Unsalted butter (melted)
850ml Semi skimmed milk
350g Bird’s Cheesecake Filling Mix
200g Bananas (pureed)
- In a bowl, mix the Bird’s Cheesecake Base Mix with the melted butter and chocolate.
- Place to one side and allow to cool slightly.
- Using a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, place the milk in the mixing bowl, followed by the Bird’s Cheesecake Filling Mix and mix for 30 seconds on a slow speed.
- Scrape down, add the banana purée and whisk for 1 minute on a medium speed.
- Pipe the cheesecake mixture into suitable glasses, leaving space for the base and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Top with the biscuit crumb mix, then a rosette of cream and a slice of caramelised banana.
1.To caramelise the banana slices, dust with icing sugar and caramelise with a ‘gas gun’
2.Add Butterscotch Angel Delight for a Banoffee cheesecake and top with caramel
3.Add a dash of rum or coffee liqueur for a more adult pudding
4.Presenting the filling at the bottom and then topping it with a traditional cheesecake base will ensure the cheesecake is consistently presented time after time
Check chocolate for additional allergen information.