Chinese Sticky Chicken
Chicken cooked in Sharwood’s Honey and Ginger Sauce served with red peppers and spring onions on a bed of rice.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 10Q Chicken Breast / Boneless Thighs (175g each)
- 800g Sharwood's Honey and Ginger Sauce
- 10Q tbsp Honey
- 225g Spring Onions - chopped
- 225g Red Peppers - chopped
- Heat a large frying pan and seal the chicken.
- Add the Sharwood's Honey & Ginger Sauce and honey then leave to reduce until the chicken is cooked - approx 15 mins. In a separate pan, stir-fry the onions and peppers
Slice the chicken and serve with a spoonful of peppers and onions on rice, Sharwood's Egg Noodles or salad.