- 45ml 45ml Sunflower Oil
- 1Q tsp Ginger - chopped
- 450g Carrots - batons
- 450g Red Onions - thinly sliced
- 450g Courgettes - batons
- 450g Red Peppers - thinly sliced
- 225g Baby Sweet corn - sliced
- 800g Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 225g Roasted Cashew Nuts or Peanuts
- Heat the oil in a wok. Stir-fry the ginger carrots and onions for 4 minutes.
- Add the courgettes, peppers, sweet corn and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce and heat through gently.
Garnish with cashew nuts or peanuts