Chilli Pork and Noodle Stir-Fry
Prep Time: 1 hours 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1800g Pork (lean) - thin sliced
- 6Q tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 175g Cornflour
- 575g Sharwood's Egg Noodles
- 4Q tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 450g Red Peppers - sliced
- 1Q Red Chilli - diced
- 600g Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 225g Spring Onions
- Mix together the pork, soy sauce and cornflour in a large bowl. Cover and chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Cook the Sharwood's Egg noodles in plenty of boiling salted water for 4 minutes, drain well.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a wok, add a handful of the marinated pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes until crispy and cooked. Continue cooking in small batches.
- Stir-fry the peppers, chilli and onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Homepride Sweet Chilli and the soy sauce, heat through.
- Stir the noodles and pork together.
Accompany with Sharwood's Prawn Crackers