Chilli Glazed Salmon
Salmon steaks glazed with Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce and served on a bed of noodles.
Prep Time: 1 hours
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 10Q Salmon steaks (125g each)
- 500g Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 4Q Chopped red Chillies
- 1500g Cooked Sharwood's Egg Noodles
- 100g Spring Onion, finely sliced
- 200g Baby Corn, finely sliced
- Place the Salmon in a bowl and cover with the Homepride Sweet Chilil Sauce and chopped chillies, then cover and place in the fridge. Marinade for up to two hours.
- Remove the salmon from the bowl and place on a baking tray.
- Place the remaining Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce in a pan and add all the vegetables.
- Bake the salmon in a pre-heated oven 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4, skin side up for approx 10 - 15 minutes.
- Bring the Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce and vegetables to a simmer and stir through cooked Sharwood's Egg noodles
Serve the salmon on a bed of vegetable and chilli sauce noodles.