Chicken Sag Aloo Potato Skins
Potato skins filled with chicken, Sharwood’s Balti Sauce and spinach
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hours
10Q Baking Potatoes,
450g Chicken - Breast/Thigh
450g Sharwood's Balti Sauce
3Q Cloves Garlic
- Cook the jacket potatoes in the oven until soft. Cut in halve, scoop out the middle and roughly chop.
- Cook the chicken and shred.
- Fry the onion & garlic in a little oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken, potato and Sharwood's Balti Sauce and heat through gently.
- Add the spinach leaves and mix. Remove from the heat and re-fill the potato skins.