- 1000g McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix
- 400ml Water
- 125g Glace cherries, chopped
- 50g Demerara sugar
- Place the McDougalls Plain Muffin Mix into a mixing bowl. Select the beater attachment. Blend in the cold water on SLOW for 2 minutes. Scrape down, then mix on MEDIUM speed for a further 4 minutes.
- Stir in the glace cherries.
- Place into 13 muffin cases and sprinkle with sugar. Allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes before placing in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 30-35 minutes
As an alternative try using McDougalls Tofffe Muffin Mix with chopped banana
Check Cherries label for additional allergen information.