Cherry Ripple Ice Cream
Bird’s Ice Cream with a cherry ripple
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 200g Bird's Ice Cream powder
- 400ml Milk (semi skimmed or whole)
- 200g Cherry sweet pie filling
- Place the correct amount of milk into a mixing bowl (electric mixer).
- Blend the correct amount of Bird's Ice Cream powder with the milk and whisk on HIGH speed for 5 minutes (until the volume has increased by approximately 3 times).
- GENTLY FOLD the cherry filling through the ice cream mixture until a ripple effect is achieved.
- Place in a suitable container and freeze.
Try other fruit fillings such as forest fruit, apple and blackberry etc.