Cherry and Coconut Rock Cakes
Rock cakes with cherries and coconut
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 450g McDougalls Scone Mix
- 100g Desiccated Coconut
- 225ml Cold Water
- 100g Cherries chopped
- 50g Granulated Sugar
- Place the McDougalls Scone Mix, cherries , coconut and sugar into a bowl fitted with a beater or dough hook. Gradually blend in the water and mix on a slow speeed until a soft dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- Spoon 10 mounds of the mixture onto a greased baking tray and sprinkle with the coconut
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. For fan assisted ovens bake at 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5
Check Cherries and Coconut label for additional allergen information.