- 1tbls Vegetable oil
- 225g Onion, finely diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, peeled and chopped very finely
- 900g Lean minced beef
- 100g Green pesto
- 20 Cannelloni tubes
- 500g Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 100g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic, cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the mince, increase the heat and fry until lightly browned. Stir in the Green Pesto and cook until the mixture has reduced slightly and driven off most of the moisture. Drain off any excess oil.
- Stuff the meat mixture into the cannelloni tubes and place into greased oven-proof dish. Pour over the Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 25 minutes
Serve with a crisp green salad
Check Pesto for additional allergen information.