Banoffee Ice Cream Pie
A delicious banoffee ice cream with a cheesecake base.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 75g butter
- 175g Bird's Cheesecake Crumb Base
- 200ml cold water
- 50g Bird's Ice Cream Mix
- 50g Butterscotch Angel Delight
- 100g banana, mashed
- Melt the butter and mix with the Cheesecake Crumb Base. Spread into a shallow 24cm x 24cm (10”x10”) tin (or similar sized tin) and chill until firm.
- Place the cold water into a bowl fitted with a whisk attachment. Add the Bird's Ice Cream Mix and the Butterscotch Angel Delight. Blend in on slow speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and whisk on high speed for 5 minutes until light, thick and creamy. Whisk in the banana.
- Spoon the Banoffee Ice Cream onto the Cheesecake Crumb Base and freeze for at least 3 hours until frozen.
- Portion and serve with sliced banana to decorate.
Make chocolate banana pie by replacing the Butterscotch Delight with Chocolate Delight and add a little cocoa powder to the crumb base.